Skip to main content

Advertisement

Cardio-Contrary Cardi Defends Plastic Surgery, Says She Doesn’t ‘Have Time To Work Out’

Cardi B

Source: ENT / SplashNews.com

Cardi B Speaks On Cancelling Shows Due To Plastic Surgery Complications

“Y’all maaaaaaaaah annonying!”

That’s the message that Cardi B is sending to fans who’ve criticized her for getting plastic surgery. As previously reported Cardi’s taking a break from scheduled concerts after doctors warned her that she needs to recover from recent liposuction and breast augmentation procedures.

Now according to Belcalis, while she feels bad about canceling shows she understands the importance of taking care of her health even if that means she’s missing out on MILLIONS.

“I hate canceling shows because I love money. I’m a money addict,” said Cardi during a recent Instagram Live. “And I get paid a lot of money, a lot of money for these shows. A lot of money. I’m canceling millions of dollars in shows, but health is wealth so I have to do what I have to do.”

She also clapped back at people who criticized her for going under the knife. According to Cardi, she wouldn’t get the results she wanted from working out, so she HAD to get the procedures done.

Cardi B

Source: ENT / SplashNews.com / Splash News

Not only that, she’s a 24-hour entertainer so she doesn’t have time to “hit the gym like you, bro.” So there!

“‘Oh you lazy, you should just work out’,” said Cardi mocking detractors. “I do whatever the f***k I want to do with my body. I don’t have the time of day like you do. My job as an entertainer is a 24-hour job, bro. So no I don’t have time to work out. I wanted specific things that I know that no matter how much I work out won’t get fixed.”

She also said she still has stitches inside of her breasts and her doctor warned her that if something goes wrong with her recovery, they’ll, unfortunately, suffer the consequences.

“So you know, you still got stitches in the inside—in my breast—so they slowly got to heal,” Cardi said. “Then on top of that my doctor was like ‘Yo, you can’t be doing all these shows because you’re not fully healed and if something happens you’re gonna blame me.'”

Cardi B

Source: ENT / SplashNews.com / Splash News

Fans are OF COURSE going in on Cardi for her “too busy” to workout comments considering that a certain superstar entertainer does it ALL the time.

To each his own, we guess.

See more exercise allergic Belcalis on the flip.

Comments

Facebook

Ads

Popular posts from this blog

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News Uncoordinated trade policies aid alien bee invasions One year posttransplant, recipients of hepatitis C kidneys disease-free Moderate blood sugar control targets recommended for most patients with type 2 diabetes 'Epigenetic landscape' is protective in normal aging, impaired in Alzheimer's disease Health data used to predict who will use opioids after hospitalization Restoring lipid synthesis could reduce lung fibrosis New dual-atom catalyst shows promise to yield clean energy by artificial photosynthesis Wildfires: Smoke and cloud interactions unexpectedly result in cooling Tropical forest response to drought depends on age How does resolving cannabis problems differ from problems with alcohol or other drugs? Roton quasiparticles observed in quantum gas Low blood sugar poses unaddressed threat to people with type 2 diabetes Genetic 'se...

Seyi Makinde threatens to expose Ajimobi, claims his Government inherited N150bn debt

Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state has claimed that his administration inherited a minimum debt of N150 billion, adding that his administration is still checking the books to determine the actual total debt. Governor Makinde made the claim in a media chat on the state television on the occasion of his one month in office, The Nation reports. It was gathered that the governor threatened to expose his predecessor, Abiola Ajimobi , if he does not keep quiet about his (Makinde’s) administration. He said: “ We have confirmed N150b debt so far. We are still working to discover any other one. Some of them may be questionable. If you take bond, it is always tied to a particular project. If we want, we can do value-for-money audit.” According to Makinde, Oyo state receives N4.5b federal allocation while salaries and pensions stand at N5.5b, leaving the state with a shortage of N1b. The governor, however, said that all those facts were not big problems, adding that he would only be needing...

Trade booster: Working with Finance Ministry to ease export credit, says Suresh Prabhu

Trade booster: Working with Finance Ministry to ease export credit, says Suresh Prabhu Export credit provided by banks fell sharply by about 51.3% to Rs 22,300 crore as of September 28 from a year earlier. The commerce ministry is closely working with the finance ministry to ease credit flow to the export sector, commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu said on Tuesday. “One of the main challenges for export is finance. There is a decline in (export) finance, so we have taken up the issue with the finance ministry…I think, the finance minister is also looking into this (as in) how we can improve the credit flow into the export sector,” Prabhu told reporters. Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) President Ganesh Gupta has been seeking adequate credit to exporters on grounds that lack of adequate loans would crimp the growth of exports. India’s exports have been hovering around $300 billion a year since 2011-12, without substantial growth. Read also |  World’s highest...