Skip to main content

Advertisement

Waiter Reveals How Fried Meat Caused Deaths Of 25 People At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party (Read Full Details)

A viral post on Twitter claimed that no less than 50 people were reported dead after attending a birthday party hosted by a suspected Yahoo boy, a Nigerian gland for an internet fraudster.

According to the report, the incident happened last week and since then there have been numerous reports of young people losing their lives in the area.

“A Yahoo boy did birthday party this last Sunday, and over 50 friends of his who attended the party are dead already. The toll still counting… This happened around Alagbole Akute. May God help us,” @pelumiawotedu tweeted on the 18th of March.

The tweets have been retweeted more than 200 times and several other Twitter users have waded in the discussion, corroborating his claims.

Several stories circulating on social media had it that the deceased persons ate noodles at a birthday party on Saturday, March 20, got home and at midnight, started vomiting blood before they gave up the ghost.

Some persons have also alleged that the food served was pepper soup which might have likely been poisoned.

However, a source told SaharaReporters that her apprentice, who was at the bar on the date of the incident said the so-called internet fraudster drove into the bar on a Thursday and ordered drinks for everyone, which he repeated the following day – Friday.

On Saturday, 20th of March, the alleged fraudster-cum-ritualist drove into the bar and also paid for bottles of beer while he announced it was his birthday.

She said:

The ‘Yahoo boy’ then went to his car where he got a cooler of fried meat and asked everyone to have a bite while sipping their drinks.

“It was at this point that my apprentice noticed his phone was missing. He wanted to capture the scene, make a video or take pictures and post but he couldn’t find his phone so he was more interested in getting the phone than the meat they were sharing. The bar attendants already gave him a bottle of beer paid for by the Yahoo boy and he drank from it before he left to look for his phone. Nothing happened to him, I think whatever caused the death should be the meat because he brought it out from the booth of his car, no one knows where he got it from.”

According to her, 25 people from the incident are now confirmed dead as against the figure given on social media – 50.

She said:

“The story is very true. I think it is a ritual not food poisoning. The Yahoo boy has been coming to the bar; that place is a place where they smoke, drink, anyone can declare that he will foot others’ bills so it was not new when the guy came the first day to say he would pay for all the drinks.

Guys there were happy; the second day, the same thing and the third day, he said it was his birthday that he brought some fried meat in his car so he started distributing to them, telling them to use it to step down (take it along with) the chilled beer he bought for them. They were so happy and started eating.

“From what I heard, at midnight, they would wake up and say, we ate last at City Concept, start vomiting blood and die. Like 25 of them are dead now. 10 at Keredolu, another 10 at Jolasco close to Lambe and another 5 at Alagbole. I can’t tell if the figure is up to 50 because some people who were not accustomed to going to the bar might have been there on that day to take a piece and return to their houses. None of them died at the bar, no one lodged in there, it is not a hotel.

“The Yahoo boy did not die; he simply ran away. He has been declared wanted. His car is even parked at Ajuwon there, some people wanted to burn his car but they were advised against doing such so that the culprit would be traced.

“The police are aware of the incident, they even wanted to go and lock up the hotel but when the owner heard of it, she called them and asked why because she did not produce the beer in her hotel and moreover, the beer was opened for each person at their own request. It was not like it was opened behind them and that was not the first nor second time they had come to the bar to drink.”

Another source told SaharaReporters that a 19-year-old boy who was at the scene of the incident also vomited blood before he died.

She said the boy, who was the son of her mother’s friend, has now been buried.

“He was at the bar; he ate and drank beer too. He vomited blood and died; he has now been buried. His mother and my mother are friends.”

The post Waiter Reveals How Fried Meat Caused Deaths Of 25 People At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party (Read Full Details) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Comments

Facebook

Ads

Popular posts from this blog

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News Uncoordinated trade policies aid alien bee invasions One year posttransplant, recipients of hepatitis C kidneys disease-free Moderate blood sugar control targets recommended for most patients with type 2 diabetes 'Epigenetic landscape' is protective in normal aging, impaired in Alzheimer's disease Health data used to predict who will use opioids after hospitalization Restoring lipid synthesis could reduce lung fibrosis New dual-atom catalyst shows promise to yield clean energy by artificial photosynthesis Wildfires: Smoke and cloud interactions unexpectedly result in cooling Tropical forest response to drought depends on age How does resolving cannabis problems differ from problems with alcohol or other drugs? Roton quasiparticles observed in quantum gas Low blood sugar poses unaddressed threat to people with type 2 diabetes Genetic 'se...

Trade booster: Working with Finance Ministry to ease export credit, says Suresh Prabhu

Trade booster: Working with Finance Ministry to ease export credit, says Suresh Prabhu Export credit provided by banks fell sharply by about 51.3% to Rs 22,300 crore as of September 28 from a year earlier. The commerce ministry is closely working with the finance ministry to ease credit flow to the export sector, commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu said on Tuesday. “One of the main challenges for export is finance. There is a decline in (export) finance, so we have taken up the issue with the finance ministry…I think, the finance minister is also looking into this (as in) how we can improve the credit flow into the export sector,” Prabhu told reporters. Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) President Ganesh Gupta has been seeking adequate credit to exporters on grounds that lack of adequate loans would crimp the growth of exports. India’s exports have been hovering around $300 billion a year since 2011-12, without substantial growth. Read also |  World’s highest...

Seyi Makinde threatens to expose Ajimobi, claims his Government inherited N150bn debt

Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state has claimed that his administration inherited a minimum debt of N150 billion, adding that his administration is still checking the books to determine the actual total debt. Governor Makinde made the claim in a media chat on the state television on the occasion of his one month in office, The Nation reports. It was gathered that the governor threatened to expose his predecessor, Abiola Ajimobi , if he does not keep quiet about his (Makinde’s) administration. He said: “ We have confirmed N150b debt so far. We are still working to discover any other one. Some of them may be questionable. If you take bond, it is always tied to a particular project. If we want, we can do value-for-money audit.” According to Makinde, Oyo state receives N4.5b federal allocation while salaries and pensions stand at N5.5b, leaving the state with a shortage of N1b. The governor, however, said that all those facts were not big problems, adding that he would only be needing...